About NGL Attorneys
NGL Attorneys specialises in commercial and business law, property law, conveyancing, estate planning and administration. We combine experience with expertise to provide clients with legal solutions that are relevant and practical to their individual needs. We place clients at the centre of our universe by focusing on their specific legal requirements and the need to resolve every matter timeously and effectively. Established in 1994, NGL has since expanded its footprint to encompass the whole of Gauteng.
NGL has an extensive portfolio of clients, both corporate and individual, and is on the panels of South Africa’s major commercial banks as bond registration attorneys.
At Your Service
- Commercial and Business Law
- Property Law
- Estate Planning
- Administration of deceased estates
- Notarial Services
Our service includes:
- The availability of dedicated client service managers to manage and co-ordinate every client with NGL Attorneys.
- The availability of dedicated signing officials who are commissioners of oaths who will deliver and oversee documents and the signing process.
- Daily personal attendance at the Deeds Office by one of our senior conveyancing partners, thereby ensuring timeous lodgement and execution of deeds in the Johannesburg and Pretoria Deeds Office.
Gys Louw, founder and senior director, started the firm in 1994. In 2005 he joined forces with Lucky Nhlabathi, a professional in labour law and commercial matters. Since then the practice has grown to become leaders in its specialist fields in Johannesburg.
The firm relocated its headquarters to Johannesburg to accommodate its growing client base and to be closer to the legal institutions it works with on a daily basis. Today, the practice trades as NGL Attorneys with offices in Sandton, Meyersdal, Benoni and Vanderbijlpark in order to offer its services to clients located in these commercial hubs.
Our Company Profile
The NGL Approach
Focused on our clients
- We have an open door policy at all times.
- We listen first, understand, then act.
- We maintain constant communication with clients.
- We employ highly trained, professional human resources.
- We constantly improve and upgrade our skills.
- We conduct matters in a confidential and ethical way.
- We treat every client as an individual and give every matter our personal attention.
- We outsource legal matters on which we do not have expert knowledge to experienced professionals in their specific field of practise.