We’ve all felt like it – the hairs on the back of your neck standing up, sure someone is keeping an eye on you, watching as you receive a DVD
- Articles at Molenaar & Griffiths Attorneys, Sasolburg under the guidance of Principal Leon Molenaar.
- Admitted as an Attorney of the Supreme Court of South Africa (Orange Free State Provincial Division) in 1984.
- Appointed as Director of Molenaar & Griffiths Incorporated Sasolburg in 1986.
- Admitted as Conveyancer in 1996.
- Currently a member of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces.
Room for improvement in the real estate industry The property market for 2020 initially proved to be a buyers’ market. Though with the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic and the
The benefits of creating a trust Trusts are well-known to facilitate effective estate planning and continuity planning strategies. That said, setting up a trust – whether an inter vivos (between
Socially distanced property viewings The real estate industry has always been known for utilising the latest technologies available to bring buyers and sellers together. From announcements at Town Hall gatherings
What’s next for struggling businesses? South Africa has been experiencing very slow economic growth and international rating agencies have subsequently downgraded South Africa’s investment outlook to “junk status”. This, and
How is your property’s value being affected? Preparing a home that will soon enter the market is one of the first steps of the selling process. But these preparations, intended