The full accrual of an estate during a divorce In the case of CM v EM it was held in the Supreme Court of Appeal of South Africa (“SCA”), case
- Articles at Molenaar & Griffiths Attorneys, Sasolburg under the guidance of Principal Leon Molenaar.
- Admitted as an Attorney of the Supreme Court of South Africa (Orange Free State Provincial Division) in 1984.
- Appointed as Director of Molenaar & Griffiths Incorporated Sasolburg in 1986.
- Admitted as Conveyancer in 1996.
- Currently a member of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces.
The benefits of creating a trust Trusts are well-known to facilitate effective estate planning and continuity planning strategies. That said, setting up a trust – whether an inter vivos (between
Socially distanced property viewings The real estate industry has always been known for utilising the latest technologies available to bring buyers and sellers together. From announcements at Town Hall gatherings
What’s next for struggling businesses? South Africa has been experiencing very slow economic growth and international rating agencies have subsequently downgraded South Africa’s investment outlook to “junk status”. This, and
How is your property’s value being affected? Preparing a home that will soon enter the market is one of the first steps of the selling process. But these preparations, intended
Demystifying the executor of a deceased estate During a person’s lifetime s/he will gather assets, in other words, belongings such as a house or a motor vehicle. These assets and
Parental rights during the lockdown On 23 March 2020, President Cyril Ramaphosa announced a nationwide 21-day lockdown, which was extended by a further two weeks on 9 April 2020.On 30
Why is my property transfer taking so long? After signing a deed of sale, the purchasers often want to move into the property as soon as possible. When they are